Council Camp!
back from council camp.. after all the PTs, push up positions, twinkies, running, mentally and physically challenging activities, I'm having muscle ache and the likes all over my body! However, this doesn't mask the fact that, weAve 2006 has been a great sucess and has left a huge impression on me. Though the going was not smooth sailing throughout the entire camp, we discovered more about ourselves and our council. It opened our eyes to the problems that we have and need to overcome in our new term. What touched me most was seeing the seniors come back. As in the super super seniors, from the graduating batch of 1997 to our graduating seniors of 2006. It felt really nice and encouraged to know that so many seniors out there, who have been through the same, if not worse, experiences like us, are so committed and passionate about council. It was really great seeing these super seniors coming back to talk to us.
Through this camp I've come to realise many things about my council term this year. Next year is a new year, and I will definitely continue to work hard and do my best for council. To batchmates: Jiayou all the way! It's our last year, we have to work hard and bring council to greater heights, and guide our juniors along the way:) For the juniors, good luck to you as well. Our batch may have been a little harsh on you, but we really hope you guys will do well in this coming year. Some of you might not have put in your greatest effort in the camp or am feeling totally confused, but I hope that you guys will slowly, but surely, discover your passion for council,work hard and remember that the seniors will always be here to help you:)
Anyway, it's coming to the end of the school holidays! This December holiday somehow felt like a whirlwind, gone in a flash. Have been busy with CCA, going for trips, doing random stuff in between. It has been one tiring but eventful holiday. So right now I must get myself hyped up for school(!) and start completing my homework. Woosh!
Through this camp I've come to realise many things about my council term this year. Next year is a new year, and I will definitely continue to work hard and do my best for council. To batchmates: Jiayou all the way! It's our last year, we have to work hard and bring council to greater heights, and guide our juniors along the way:) For the juniors, good luck to you as well. Our batch may have been a little harsh on you, but we really hope you guys will do well in this coming year. Some of you might not have put in your greatest effort in the camp or am feeling totally confused, but I hope that you guys will slowly, but surely, discover your passion for council,work hard and remember that the seniors will always be here to help you:)
Anyway, it's coming to the end of the school holidays! This December holiday somehow felt like a whirlwind, gone in a flash. Have been busy with CCA, going for trips, doing random stuff in between. It has been one tiring but eventful holiday. So right now I must get myself hyped up for school(!) and start completing my homework. Woosh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home